|345 86th St. Apt 322 |
Brooklyn, NY 11209
| (917) 684-8653 firstname.lastname@example.org |
| To secure a position that allows me to offer my public relations, sales and language skills for company growth. |
| 2001-present |
· Aggressively pursues new business opportunities by prospecting, qualifying, negotiating and closing deals with new accounts.
· Conducts persuasive verbal sales presentation to prospective clients.
· Analyses and understands competition strengths and weaknesses.
· Forecasts hotel’s occupancy and directs all sales efforts to maximize revenues, including outside sales calls and trade shows attendance.
· Coordinates hospitality services with a focus on customer relation and accommodations.
· Demonstrated ability to build positive client relationships. Known for maintaining a high client retention rate.
· Conducts sales administrative duties such as weekly activity reports, maintenance of files and account history.
| || 2000-2001 |
Student Services Representative
· Conducted first lesson interview.
· Handled students’ questions and concerns.
· Provided support for the Program Representatives.
· Actively participated in the Berlitz Study Abroad Program including enrollment, scheduling, counseling and accommodation of foreign students.
| || 1996-2000 |
Assistant Manager / Customer Service Representative
· Handled customers’ concerns and requests.
· Conducted bi-weekly inventory.
· Purchased, displayed and marketed merchandise.
· Executed strategies that expanded sales.
| Saint-Berthuin College |
Major in Education ( French, English, Dutch )
Fire Safety Director Certificate of Fitness (FDNY)
| Fluent in French, English and Spanish. Good knowledge of Italian.|